This is a DIY mask making method that can be easily made with household items.
1. Prepare the following items.
-A sheet of kitchen paper
-Aluminium foil 10x20cm
-One plastic bag
2. Fold the aluminium foil to 1cm width.
3. Place the folded aluminium foil on the edge of the kitchen paper, fold the kitchen paper twice and tape it.
4. Fold the kitchen paper about 4 cm, then fold it back about 3 cm. Repeat this until the end of the kitchen paper.
5. Bend both ends twice.
6. Cut 2 pieces of plastic bag about 30cm in width of 1cm to make a string.
7. If it is a used bag, disinfect the string if possible.
8. Staple the folded kitchen paper and the strings.
9. Extend the string by hand and adjust the length.
10. It is more effective to put a cloth inside the mask. You can use a wire that binds the bag instead of the aluminium foil.
* This is a substitute method only, so if you have symptoms, please use appropriate medical supplies.